1. Source: www.platinumfmd.com.br
2. Source: www.positivepictures.net
3. Source: www.keate.net
4. Source: kanphoto.com
5. Source: www.butterworth-photography.com
6. Source: www.taylorjames.com Photographer: Ray Massey
7. Source: www.thekitchen.com.au Photographer: Stephen Stewart
8. Source: www.bobmarchant.com
9. Source: www.wolowski.com.pl
10. Source: www.jknowles.co.uk
11. Source: www.photigy.com
Want to learn how such images gets created? Check out Alex Koloskov’s “Mastering Splash” Masterclass and “Practical Guide to Liquid photography course”
This masterclass based on Alex Koloskov “Mastering Splash” masterclass. It includes 4 hours of video from the class as well as additional information about the the gear used and shoot specification. The full version of the e-book also includes a step-by-step post-production in Photoshop. Learn more.
The course is about commercial splash and liquid photography. You will learn how to create stunning splash images and how to utilize these techniques in commercial product and advertisement photography.
You will understand what camera, and what lighting can be used for hi-speed action photography, and why some of the strobes are better than others for the task. Learn more