Our first post-production photography contest!
Test your skill of processing HDRs. Everyone will use the same source, and the only difference will be a processing. Let’s see who we’ll create the most stunning and good looking HDR.
- First prize: One year subscription to c’t Digital Photography, a copy of Issue 8 (the newest issue), and a back-issue collection (issues 3, 4, and 5).
- Five (5) Second Prize: Back-issue collections (issues 3, 4, and 5).
- Three (3) Third Prize: copies of issue 8.
the contest is over, see the winners here: HDR Contest winners.
Here are the rules:
- Grab camera RAW (Canon 5D Mk II) files here. There are 4 exposures with 2Ev step in between. Take a look at thumbnails below, the sequence covered the whole dynamic rane of the scene, not a single pixel was burned or underexposed in this combo.
- Create your best image from these four RAW files. Do it the way you like, use any program you like: there is no limitations for your talent.
- Submit 850px wide JPEG version on PHOTIGY forum under “HDR contest forum topic”.
- Deadline for submissions is by the end of Friday, 6th of July. Hurry up:-)
PHOTIGY team will select 9 winners over the next weekend and Monday 8th of July we’ll know the names!