This e-videobook is based on Alex Koloskov “Mastering Splash” masterclass. It includes 4 hours of video from the class as well as additional information about the the gear used and shoot specification. The full version of the e-book also includes a step-by-step post-production in Photoshop.
Author: Alex Koloskov
We call it a masterclass, not a workshop and there is a good reason for this. To me a ‘masterclass’ is a short, but powerful insider look at everything it takes to create a masterful photo.
This masterclass is different and unique from what you’ve seen before. I’ll show you how to create images that are true portfolio worthy masterpieces, not just an average “nice photo” you’d expect to see from a workshop. This masterclass will show you how to get the true WOW shot. The one that gets you hired.
You’ll learn how to create an outstanding photo, but you will also learn how to access your own remarkable vision so you can go home with the skills to create even more amazing imagery. To get a better idea what of our technique, you can take a look at the images below. I’ll show you how to create an AD shot of the real product “wrapped” by liquid splash. In other words, I’ll show you how we utilize a splash to get a remarkable shot of the product. The shot you’d expect to see on a magazine cover.
Note: If you are looking for beginner’s guide or a tutorial on how to use your camera this video is not for you.
Table of contents:
- Who we are
- Part One: Technical requirements for action photography. Flash impulse characteristic explained. Different types of strobes are tested: canon Speedlite, Einstein E-640 and AlienBees AB 800. 45 minutes video.
- Part Two: Different techniques for throwing liquid for different splashes. What liquids can be used to get the best result? How to create a good-looking “milk” splash. Color gels and how they can be used to create a dramatic image. 45 minutes video.
- Part Three: Perfume shoot. One hour video.
- Part Four: “Yogurt and strawberries” shot. One hour video.
- Post production: Creating the perfume final image: full post-production with video and step-by-step guide. Original PSD file with layers included. Two videos included.
- Bonus material: Tips and tricks on how the Yogurt milky splash was created. Original PSD file with layers included.
You will learn how these images were created: we’ll walk you trough the whole process of gear selection, lighting setup and splash creation to a final step of a post-production.
What People are Saying About “Mastering Splash” masterclass:
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked Money back Guarantee
Instant download after the payment.
This masterclass now is a part of Liquid Photography Essentials pack, order it and get much more for less:
Also, do not miss my another course for liquid photography:
This course is about commercial splash and liquid photography. You will learn how to create stunning splash images and how to utilize these techniques in commercial product and advertisement photography.
You will understand what camera, and what lighting can be used for hi-speed action photography, and why some of the strobes are better than others for the task.
I’ll show you the behind the scenes from some of our commercial shoots, and you will see all the steps taken to get the shot right.
Plus, if you order now, you’ll receive an exclusive 25% off discount!