In this post-production tutorial in adobe Photoshop you will find the full behind the scene retouching of a silver ring from our instructor Genia Larionova.
The tutorial covers the whole post-production process (53 minutes of video) of making this jewelry ring shiny and new and explaining the following techniques:
- Adjustments in Camera Raw
- Cleaning crystals from dust
- Polishing metal to remove scratches
- Fixing reflections on a shiny metal
- Adding sparkles to small crystals and gemstones to make them POP
- Polishing and sharpening for the final export