About this course
About this course
Are you ready to take your jewelry photography business to the next level?
We help you to create stunning, high definition flyover videos for television and web marketing.
Selling jewelry online becomes more and more popular every day. That’s why major jewelry retailers now more than ever want to enhance the online browsing experience. This tendency creates a whole new niche for product photographers, where they can express their creativity and make more money.
We are proud to present you our new unique Jewelry 360 Video Course, where we’ll teach you all the secrets of creating stunning videos of bracelets, rings, and more…
6 hours, 47 minutes
At the end
You can make video like this
After course you can make video like this
What skills will you get?
What skills will you get?
How to choose the right gear
You’ll learn how to choose the proper equipment, setup your camera, and lenses. Besides, we’ll help you to pick turntable and will show you how to use it.
How to shoot on different backgrounds
We’ll show you how to use various backgrounds to accentuate your products, including bracelets, rings, and pendants.
How to make the final preparations
This part will cover the finishing parts of your post production process, such as choosing music and exporting your video.
How to setup the most flattering lighting for various types of jewelry
We’ll cover the lighting specifics for different kinds of jewelry, as well as will show you how to use light modifiers to make them pop.
The secrets of post production
Using the right software for post production is one of the key elements of creating a breathtaking video. We’ll walk you through the most famous ones such as Final Cut and Apple Motion. Along with explaining how to perfect your product, clean the dust, polish gemstones, and eliminate small defects.
Course includes 4 module and 30 video lessons
- Choosing a right gear: Camera and Lenses for 360° video making
- Options on lighting systems for video production
- Selecting and making Light Modifiers for 360° video
- Choosing a right gear: Turntable for 360° jewelry video making
- Choosing a right gear: Making a shooting rig for necklace/pendant videos
- Choosing a right gear: Making Necklace Rotation, a demonstration
- Final thoughts about necessary equipment for jewelry video making
- 360 Jewelry Video Course – Shooting – Part 1
- 360 Jewelry Video Course – Shooting – Part 2
- 360 Jewelry Video Course – Shooting – Part 3
- 360 Jewelry Video Course – Shooting – Part 4 & 5
- 360 Jewelry Video Course – Shooting – Part 6
- 360 Jewelry Video Course – Shooting – Part 7
- 360 Jewelry Video Course – Shooting – Part 8
- 360 Jewelry Video Course – Shooting – Part 9
- 360 Jewelry Video Course – Shooting – Part 10
- Studio Practical work: The making of Necklace, Part 1
- Studio Practical work: The making of Necklace, Part 2
- Studio Practical work: The making of Fire Opal Bracelet
- Studio Practical work: The making of Fire Opal Ring
- Studio Practical work: Making Video of a Ring on a Paper
- 360 Jewelry Video Course – Video Post-Production, Part 1
- 360 Jewelry Video Course – Video Post-Production, Part 2
- 360 Jewelry Video Course – Video Post-Production, Part 3
- 360 Jewelry Video Course – Video Post-Production, Part 4
- 360 Jewelry Video Course – PP- Part 5
- 360 Jewelry Video Course – PP- Part 6
- 360 Jewelry Video Course – Post-Production, Bonus 1
- 360 Jewelry Video Course – Video Post-Production, Bonus 2
- Q&A Session with course instructor (360° Jewelry)
What is the learning experience looks like?
24/7 access to learning materials
Watch your lesson at your convenience, from any device including tablets and smartphones.
You have to complete homework (practical photography) for every module on this program. Total 16 assignments.
Video feedback from your instructor
You’ll be getting a recorded video feedback for every shot you’ll submit for the review. Also, everything can be discussed on a private forum with the instructor and course students.
Next module of the course
Once finished the module and got your homework reviewed by your instructor, you’ll advance to a next one
Photigy’s students saying:
I have been trying to teach myself video for months and I couldn’t find any other source online for jewelry videography. Like nothing at all. This course taught me a lot and has transformed my videos in ways that I would have never figured out on my own.
After watching the course I decided to sell all my previous photo equipment. I used to work with Canon. Even though I felt sad selling the equipment I got used to, nevertheless I do not regret purchasing a course and as a result, switching over to new equipment. The course is definitely worth every penny I’ve spent. Thank you very much, Alex.
A most informative course, professionally presented with all the up to date & relevant information relating to 360 Jewelry videography. I very much doubt there is anything else out there that could compete to this standard. Highly recomended 5*
I have learned a lot and I am now looking forward to creating my own videos of jewelry for my clients 🙂 I found the course easy to follow and very well observed and explained. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone who has a desire to discover the secrets of video making for jewelry.