An amazing iPhone photography from Tilo Gockel: Photographing Food with iPhoneRead More
Behind the scene studio photography tutorial for pro Corner Assignment #17Read More
Step-by Step Splash Product Photography Behind The Scenes Hello Everyone, In this tutorial, I am going …Read More
Pro-Corner is a community of professional commercial photographers and photographers who are pursuing the path of becoming professional.
As a member, you will receive:
- Access to a private consultations and portfolio reviews, in-depth tutorials and behind the scene videos, photo reviews and critique.
- Photigy LIVE monthly online workshops
- Pro Corner Assignments, critique and review of your shots
- Behind the shot tutorials and in-studio hangouts
- Fully moderated, AD-free, members-only community
- Portfolio reviews & help of building a portfolio
- Business listing, leads and help in advertising
- Special Discount on all Premium courses
NOTE: What you WILL NOT receive is a free access to Premium Courses.
- Free access t
With monthly or yearly subscription member get access to the community activities and learning materials (description below).
There are two membership option: monthly ($64.95 per month) or yearly ($649 per year, 2 month free). Please select your desired payment option below:Read More
Solution on how to take water splash shot at the right time, capturing moving subject when it is in the middle of a frameRead More
Patric Berkvist explains how to make composite liquid splash image using PhotoshopRead More
This is one of the most interesting hangouts, as we have Bill Cahill joined us. This guy …Read More
This is a quick walk-through for the Lancome shot we had recently done.
The shot was staged in a 3 different sets: The mascara alone, then the mascara in a water and drops of liquid gels in a water. All of them were necessary and none of them could be combined in one shot.