This bundle includes: Jewelry Photography (advanced). Part1, Studio work and Jewelry Photography (advanced). Part 2, Post-Production.Read More
Pro-Corner is a community of professional commercial photographers and photographers who are pursuing the path of becoming professional.
As a member, you will receive:
- Access to a private consultations and portfolio reviews, in-depth tutorials and behind the scene videos, photo reviews and critique.
- Photigy LIVE monthly online workshops
- Pro Corner Assignments, critique and review of your shots
- Behind the shot tutorials and in-studio hangouts
- Fully moderated, AD-free, members-only community
- Portfolio reviews & help of building a portfolio
- Business listing, leads and help in advertising
- Special Discount on all Premium courses
NOTE: What you WILL NOT receive is a free access to Premium Courses.
- Free access t
With monthly or yearly subscription member get access to the community activities and learning materials (description below).
There are two membership option: monthly ($64.95 per month) or yearly ($649 per year, 2 month free). Please select your desired payment option below:Read More
Meet Markus Reugels, another photographer who captures unseenRead More
Recipe is simple: Get good amount of inspiration, mix with few cups of curiosity and roll it on …Read More
This is a quick walk-through for the Lancome shot we had recently done.
The shot was staged in a 3 different sets: The mascara alone, then the mascara in a water and drops of liquid gels in a water. All of them were necessary and none of them could be combined in one shot.
We are working on the creative shot of Dior creme, and in this video I show and explain the "splash" part of the shot. I also talk about a complete concept for the shot, so you'll understand why we need these kind of splashes.Read More