An amazing iPhone photography from Tilo Gockel: Photographing Food with iPhoneRead More
Andrey Mikhaylov explains a BTS of a Pepsi Splash Shot with entry-level equipmentRead More
Pro-Corner is a community of professional commercial photographers and photographers who are pursuing the path of becoming professional.
As a member, you will receive:
- Access to a private consultations and portfolio reviews, in-depth tutorials and behind the scene videos, photo reviews and critique.
- Photigy LIVE monthly online workshops
- Pro Corner Assignments, critique and review of your shots
- Behind the shot tutorials and in-studio hangouts
- Fully moderated, AD-free, members-only community
- Portfolio reviews & help of building a portfolio
- Business listing, leads and help in advertising
- Special Discount on all Premium courses
NOTE: What you WILL NOT receive is a free access to Premium Courses.
- Free access t
With monthly or yearly subscription member get access to the community activities and learning materials (description below).
There are two membership option: monthly ($64.95 per month) or yearly ($649 per year, 2 month free). Please select your desired payment option below:Read More
Patric Berkvist explains how to make composite liquid splash image using PhotoshopRead More
Meet Markus Reugels, another photographer who captures unseenRead More
This is a full length 30 minutes video of the shot explained, including a post-production part.Read More
Recipe is simple: Get good amount of inspiration, mix with few cups of curiosity and roll it on …Read More
This is a quick walk-through for the Lancome shot we had recently done.
The shot was staged in a 3 different sets: The mascara alone, then the mascara in a water and drops of liquid gels in a water. All of them were necessary and none of them could be combined in one shot.
While preparing the Godiva liqueur shot we tried shooting with many different liquids, including water colored by fabric dye.
During that particular photoshoot I was developing different techniques for splash shapes and learning how to consistenly throw them. We’ve got hundreds of different colored splashes.Read More