An amazing iPhone photography from Tilo Gockel: Photographing Food with iPhoneRead More
An amazing iPhone photography from Tilo Gockel: Knife shot with iPhoneRead More
Behind the scene of the creative shot of a shoe from Rui Bandeira, a photographer from Porto, Portugal.Read More
So, one day Sergey Brin called me and asked if I can shoot this awesome device called …Read More
The "Mejor" Project is an in-depth look at producing a professional image for a client. This is a second part for Tim Kou's project, with more advanced techniques explored during the course.Read More
Video tutorial shows how to use broncolor optical spots in studio product photographyRead More
Alex Koloskov explains and demonstrate in the studio how to photograph silverware with simple DIY light modifiersRead More
Advertising Photography Tutorial from Paul Whittingham: how to photograph and how to create a composite shot in PhotoshopRead More
Pro-Corner is a community of professional commercial photographers and photographers who are pursuing the path of becoming professional.
As a member, you will receive:
- Access to a private consultations and portfolio reviews, in-depth tutorials and behind the scene videos, photo reviews and critique.
- Photigy LIVE monthly online workshops
- Pro Corner Assignments, critique and review of your shots
- Behind the shot tutorials and in-studio hangouts
- Fully moderated, AD-free, members-only community
- Portfolio reviews & help of building a portfolio
- Business listing, leads and help in advertising
- Special Discount on all Premium courses
NOTE: What you WILL NOT receive is a free access to Premium Courses.
- Free access t
With monthly or yearly subscription member get access to the community activities and learning materials (description below).
There are two membership option: monthly ($64.95 per month) or yearly ($649 per year, 2 month free). Please select your desired payment option below:Read More
How to build a tilt-shift system fro DSLR with a studio large format camera, by Tim KouRead More
A great photoshop tutorial for professional photographersRead More
Behind the scene of an amazing product photography shot from our new contributor, Timothy KouRead More