This is a Review & Critique From the “Submit your work” Forum, recorded 01/29/2013
Contributors For This Week (with links to forum topics, to get to lighting setups easier:
- Dennis M.: BlueSky Speaker,
- Patric Bergkvist: Coffee with Milk,
- Sergio Vindas: Guess Perfume Bottle,
- Curtis Hustace: Ralph Lauren Watches,
- Maxim Sivyi: Black Leather Wallet,
- D. Bauer: Bracelet Picture,
- Maxim Dupliy: Cocoa Cup and Cake,
- Finn Bjurvoll: Wine Glasses,
- Paul Whittingham: Perfume Bottle,
- Aneudis Rafael: Moscato Wine Bottle,
- Dmitriy Bezvershuk: 430EX
- Flo: Whisky Bottle.
Thank you guys!
The Video Review With Alex Koloskov
This time I did a live broadcast, it was streamed on the Photigy Live page, and because of too wide bandwidth (1.2Mbs) I’ve selected I’ve got a very slow internet speed. So, the video was edited in order to take those gaps out, and may look choppy sometime. Next time I’ll do 800Kbps, hope it will work OK.
Watch announcements, I’ll let you know when the next time I will go Live.
The Images Were Reviewed:
Hint: Use photographer’s name in the image name, have EXIF data, and the world will find out about you 100 times faster:-)
As usual, all the lighting setups from each of the shots can be found on the Photigy Forum: Submit your work
I had made some quick adjustments on a few shots I reviewed (watch the video), and to make the difference more visible, I am posting before and after images below. See how much difference you can make in one minute. Do not neglect post-production if you want to be a top studio product photographer!