ADVANCED SPLASH PHOTOGRAPHY
About this course
Faster than you’ll learn In college. Better than learning by yourself.
In this course aimed for professionals and emerging photographers, you will learn the art of sculpting splashes, capturing them with special hight-speed strobes and creating advertising images.
This course is based on the “Art of Sculpting Splashes” workshop that took place in Photigy studio in 2015.
Course instructors, Alex Koloskov and Genia Larionova will guide you through the whole process, from setting up the studio and protecting your gear to a final touch in Adobe Photoshop for final advertising images
Course includes 4 module and 14 video lessons
Camera settings and how to setup your studio for the shot, types of lighting that will stop action, gear protection, tethered software, and more
- Lesson 2: Setup
- Lesson 3: Creating Bigger Splashes
- Lesson 4: Working with Glycerin
- Lesson 5: Working with Flowers
- Lesson 6: After Party
- Lesson 7: Bonus 1 (Product Shot)
- Lesson 8: Bonus 2 (Product Shot)
- Post-Production Lesson 1: Color
- Post-Production Lesson 2: Clipping Images
- Post-Production Lesson 3: Compositing Images
- Post-Production Lesson 4: Nail Polish Composite
- Post-Production Lesson 5: Nail Polish Composite
- Post-Production Lesson 6: Bending, Shaping, and Manipulating