Collection of your Personal Information
Photigy.com may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Photigy.com. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Photigy.com website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Photigy.com’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
Photigy.com encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Photigy.com so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Photigy.com is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Photigy.com. website.
Use of your Personal Information
Photigy.com collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Photigy.com may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Photigy.com and its affiliates. Photigy.com may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Photigy.com does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Photigy.com may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. Photigy.com may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Photigy.com, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Photigy.com may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Photigy.com, in order to determine what Photigy.com services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Photigy.com to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Photigy.com will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Photigy.com or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Photigy.com; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Photigy.com, or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Verisign is an independent, third-party company engaged in the development of digital trust. Verisign provides authentication of Internet services, digital identity and intellectual property. By clicking on the Verisign logo, the Verisign website will serve up a web page that confirms that Photigy.com is “Verisign Authenticated.”
Your personal account information is password protected so that you and only you have access to this personal information. We recommend that you do not disclose your unique identifier or password to anyone. Also, remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished using our Services. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You may edit your personal account information with Photigy.com at any time by using your unique identifier and password and accessing your Account page.
Third Parties we Share Information with
Photigy.com collects data that is critical to the function of our services and delivering the best possible experience. We will not share or otherwise disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your permission or under special circumstances, such as we believe in good faith that the law requires it or under the following circumstances: 1) Under a confidentiality agreement, we may match user information with third-party data. 2) We may disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes.
Children Under Thirteen
Photigy.com does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Disconnecting your Photigy.com Account from Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your Photigy.com account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR Photigy.com ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED INTHIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time. Contact us via email [email protected]
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Photigy.com. by contacting us here:
– Web page: http://www.photigy.com
– Email: [email protected]
Data Processing Amendment (“DPA”)
To comply with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), we have updated our internal data collection policies to adhere to those outlined in the GDPR.
“Photigy.com”, “we”, “us”, or “our” refers to the owners of the Photigy.com website and services, (collectively referred to as the “Photigy.com”).
“User” or “You” or “Customer” refers to the customer or user that signs up to use Photigy.com.
“Party” refers to Photigy.com and/or the Customer depending on the context.
Personal Data Protection Policies
- Each party agrees that personal data shall be treated as confidential information under this DPA.
- Personally identifiable information shall remain the property of the disclosing party. Photigy.com recognizes that User is the controller and maintains control over personal data.
- Photigy.com will process User’s personal data only to the extent strictly necessary for the purpose of providing the services in accordance with our Terms and Conditions and any further written instructions from the customer that are mutually agreed upon in writing.
- Photigy.com Will:
- Implement and maintain a reasonable and appropriate security program comprising adequate security, technical and organizational measures to protect against unauthorized, unlawful or accidental processing, use, erasure, loss or destruction of, or damage to, customer personal data.
- Not modify, alter, delete, publish or disclose any customer personal data to any third party, nor allow any third party to process such personal data on Photigy.com behalf unless the third party is bound to similar confidentiality and data handling provisions.
- Only allow give access to customer personal data to employees, contractors, and vendors on a “need-to-know” basis to the extent necessary to perform its obligations under the Terms and Conditions.
- Only process customer personal data to the extent necessary to perform its obligations under the Terms and Conditions, upon written instructions of the customer (only as mutually agreed upon), and in accordance with applicable laws.
- Upon termination of your account, Photigy.com will delete, destroy, or anonymize the personal data in accordance with our standard backup and retention policy per the Terms and Conditions. This process shall occur within 60 days. If we are required to retain personal data due to Union, Member State, or United States laws, then Photigy.com reserves the right to retain personal data.
Information Breaches and Incidents
- When either party becomes aware of an incident that impacts the processing of personal data, it shall promptly notify the other. Parties agree that they shall reasonably cooperate in order to enable the other party to perform an investigation, craft a response, and to take necessary steps in regards to the incident.
- Any notifications made under this section shall be made to [email protected] Please include a description of the nature of the incident, the name and contact details of the point of contact where more information can be obtained, a description of the incident; and measures taken or proposed to be taken to address the incident.
Liability and Indemnity
- Each party indemnifies the other and holds them harmless against all claims, actions, third party claims, losses, damages and expenses incurred by the indemnified party and arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with a breach of this DPA.
Changes to this Statement
Photigy.com will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Photigy.com encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Photigy.com is protecting your information.
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
Photigy.com welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Photigy.com has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Photigy.com at:
19695 Solana Dr
Saratoga, CA 95070
Effective as of May 24th, 2018