- Do you want to learn studio photography faster than any student in a professional photography school?
- Do you want to be ahead of your competitors by shooting faultless photos?
- Do you want a consistently growing photography business?
- Do you want to know all the studio photography secrets and tricks that only some top photographers know?
- Do you want to feel confident when dealing with high profile customers?
- Do you want to know how to shoot complicated objects like shiny products, jewelry, water, splash etc.?
- Do you want to be a part of a highly enthusiastic, friendly, and extremely passionate photographers’ community?
If YES – Photigy is the right place for YOU!
What do you think? Why does Alex Koloskov (founder of Photigy) have so many followers (1.7 M on G+, 200K followers on FB) and why did he become so popular among photographers? Because he honestly shares his knowledge of photography lighting techniques, and his unique approach in the competitive, commercial product photography business.
PHOTIGY is the online resource for product photographers of all levels from the beginner to the advanced professional. You will not only find friendly, informative articles, tutorials, interviews, and behind the scenes shots, but also a place to go for inspiration and to become a part of a growing community of studio photographers (via our forum).
PHOTIGY gives you the right direction and solutions on how to grow as a professional photographer and as a lighting master for any genre of studio photography. To recap, you will find:
- Step by step photography lessons, tips, and tutorials for commercial studio photography
- Photography courses for any level
- How to be a professional photographer – behind the scenes life, pros and cons, and hidden moments of professional photography.
- Lighting setups for all images
- The most advanced photo editing and post production techniques for commercial photography
- Photo gear, cameras, and lens reviews
- Inspiration for your creativity and photo industry news.
- A friendly, responsive photo forum and open minded community
- iPhone photography tips and tricks
- Free professional feedback, photo critiques and reviews
- Hundreds of FREE photography lessons, tips, and tutorials