10 CRUCIAL TIPS
How to Create a Photographer’s Portfolio
Make a photography portfolio that shows your personal style with tips from professional photographer Alex Koloskov. This video will be useful for beginner photographers. Learn best practices of building a portfolio of a commercial photographer that actually work and will bring clients to your business.
- 0:56 Tip 1. Know your audience. What kind of photographer are you?
- 1:56 Tip 2. Choose a theme. Stick to the central theme of your portfolio
- 2:18 Tip 3. Less is more. Only include the best pictures in your portfolio
- 2:37 Tip 4. Catch people’s attention
- 3:10 Wonderful Machine
- 3:50 Tip 5. Choose the platform
- 4:03 Online portfolio builders
- 5:25 Portfolios of popular photographers
- 7:22 Alex Koloskov’s portfolio
- 7:55 Tip 6. Personal Information. Be friendly and show how you work
- 8:58 Tip 7. Update your portfolio frequently
- 10:22 Tip 8. Create a series. Group images by mood, color, theme etc.
- 11:31 Tip 9. Presence on social media. Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter etc.
- 12:02 Tip 10. Create a controversy
🎓 📷 ❤️ Subscribe to Our Channel on Youtube: 👉👉 PHOTIGY YOUTUBE