Select Page

I can't open this tutorial in my others devises. please help!

Online Courses For Product Photographers Forums Support 360° Video Course for Jewelry Photographers I can't open this tutorial in my others devises. please help!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Humberto Gutierrez 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Humberto Gutierrez
    Participant

I purchased this tutorial and I can’t open it in my iMac computer. I can see it in my cell phone but not in my computer. can you help me please?!

Hi Humberto,
    What the issue with tutorials? please send screenshots or tell us what is going on. We have tested, all works on tablets and smartphones without any issue.

Humberto Gutierrez
    Participant

Thank you Alex, the problem has already been solved. Good course by the way! Maybe you can help me to find, where is the list of the gears for this course? You mentioned that it’s at the end of the course but I can’t find it, Thanks.

Andrey Mikhaylov
    Keymaster

Humberto, please use this link for a recommended gear: https://www.photigy.com/recommended-gear-for-studio-photographers/

Humberto Gutierrez
    Participant

Hi guys, here is a demo of my last project. I have to say that your tutorial really helped me! Thank you very much.

Humberto Gutierrez
    Participant

Hello Alex, I have a question for you. After tow years or more. I don’t know exactly how old is this tutorial 360˚ video course for jewelry. Do you think the Sony a6300 or latest is the best camera for the job? Please can you let me know? I’m thinking about to by a camera to shoot jewelry and I want to be sure. Thank you.

Andrey Mikhaylov
    Keymaster

Hey Humberto,

You have really great results, congrats!
    Sony a6300 has cropped APS-C, higher model like a7RII have full frame sensor. But, practically, with a cropped sensor you get a wider depth of field (considering you use same settings on a full frame camera).
    Considering you’re going to use a camera in a studio under controlled lighting environment, the difference will be negligible.
    I wrote all above with an idea that you want to keep your buget as tight as possible.

Humberto Gutierrez
    Participant

Thank you Andrey!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.