Become a master in food photography. Everything you need to know is in this course, brought to you by Rob Andrew.
- Advertising your business and finding your first client
- Selecting a right gear for a food photography
- Examples of shooting on location
- Post-Production in Adobe Photoshop
Author: Rob Andrew
Watch the interview with Rob here
In this course, you’ll learn the basics of natural light on-location food photography as well as mixing natural light with strobes.
Rob also covers equipment, basic food photo retouching in Photoshop, some words about workflow, basic food styling tools and his tips for acquiring and keeping clients as a food photographer.
This course is for you, if you:
- Your level is from beginning to intermediate in food photography.
- You want to see a start-to-finish food shoot.
- You want to pick up some great general tips about becoming a food photographer.
Images From The Course
Images from the course
Total Running Time: 4+ hours